Sunday, June 6, 2010

LONG TIME NO POST


As I sit somewhat jaded watching the premiere of the new season of the Next Food Network Star ( so far the finalists are on their SECOND individual challenge, wish I had had the opportunity- don't be a hater Jen ) I have got the urge to break into Dear Dairy. It's pretty pathetic how I have let this little blog just collect some dust! I'll do better Diary- so sorry! Last time I was here was in NOVEMBER?! Wow 7 months? Are you serious? Anyway ok what do I have that is profound and witty... Profound... Gabe and I are having a BABY! I'd say that's leaning on the profound side when it comes to updates. Baby Isham is due this December... so in less time than I have been away from this blog. That puts things into perspective... I have a lot to do! lately, I have been asked A LOT if I have any pregnancy cravings without hesitation I answer every time with the same answer- Chicken Piccata. Of course being the foodie I am it's not simple like chocolate or the quintessential pickle... it's Chicken Piccata. So the fridge is stocked with a whole bunch of capers and garlic and lemons... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
MISS YOU DEAREST DIARY!
Oh and witty... I should have not been kicked off first last year- maybe that wasn't so much witty HELLO BITTER

No comments: