Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cute Girl Coolers FINALLY!



Dear Diary!
Oh happy day! There finally some cute girl coolers out there that can hold all my yummy treats and sips! And best of all... they are PINK! I heart my new pink camo cooler so much. I think I look pretty stylin on the boat with my cooler!


Anyway for all the Diary friends out there if you are looking for a jazzy pink cooler then order away here www.norchill.com they even have some boy coolers too- but not as cool. They make the perfect gifts! If you want a little discount use CARD25 at check out! Maybe I'll bring mine to Maine and carry along my lobster friends inside until I cook them up!

1 comment:

From Away said...

Do bring it up! Ice the lobsters down and bring a few bags of extra ice for drinks. No more fridg space!!!!