Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mission: Veggie Dinner

Diary-
Gabe is at his conference all week and that means lonely Jen eats by herself every night this week. So I'm thinking about how I am going to make something tasty out of the veggies in my fridge. I think I have a red pepper, an orange pepper, corn on the cob, a red onion, cherries and lemons. I think I'm going to try to make some sort of spiced grilled veggie concoction and sauteed cherries over a lemon cous cous... we'll see how my adventure turns out later- maybe it will be kinda like Morocco- even though I have never been to Morocco. Diary, I think I would like to add Morocco to my list of places I want to see... yes Morocco- I could get a cute dress and some jazzy bangles... wonder if Keri could make me some.

2 comments:

Keri said...

I would make you some Moroccan bangles, only if I can come with you.

Jen Isham Housewife 2.0 said...

Deal friend! And I can make you some lemon confit!