Friday, July 24, 2009

Paint War........... It's On


Dear Diary-
We have been working so hard on our new house... Dad comes over after work to do the grunt work. Gabe's Mom is in to help out too. She took us shopping last night and we picked out such pretty things! Gabe was not a fan of the pretty candelabra- but we liked it. Anyway I think she may be painting our house as we are at work today...I'm working so hard can't you tell? The paint... what a battle. How come I got a husband that has a STRONG opinion on decor? We already had the fight over not putting his 7 foot monstrosity of a fish tank in the living room- even though he thought the light oak coffin looking set up would make a nice centerpieces. Ugh the paint- it was like pulling teeth to get him to agree not to paint the walls taupe. I got him to go for a light gray even though he considers it a gloom and doom color. He doesn't get it. I think I will wait til he leaves for Europe to pick out the paint color and new bedding for the master bedroom- that way I can avoid Paint War II.....

No comments: