Monday, July 13, 2009

Eye on the Prize

Dear Diary-
I'm telling you I'm having all these epiphanies lately. First I found the Lord after praying for the wallet and now I'm all pumped and jazzed after listening to an awesome speaker this past weekend. This guy was fantastic and really turned up the heat under my butt to get motivated and moving on achieving my goals. John Schultz - www.beyondthepodium.org GO SEE HIM! Diary, I know before you know it I'm going to be some totally new random person that you don't know...
Anyway during the presentation we were given an exercise. John talked about how to accomplish your goals strategies to staying motivated and energized. Well here is my project. You can't do anything unless you
1. Get Ready
2. Get Set
3. Go
So this is my Get Set.... I'm soon off to the races Diary eat my dust!Just kidding I'll take you with me

No comments: